We try to understand how we make sense of the world through our different sensory modalities (vision, hearing, touch, smell and taste etc). Our group purports to study the cognitive and neural mechanisms of the interactions between the senses.
- body perception. The role of the different senses in building up the representation of our own body;
- multisensory perception of food. The aim is to study one of the best-known examples of genuinely multisensory experience;
- audiotactile interaction. Audition and touch share a number of similarities that might make this kind of interaction peculiar.
- Massimiliano Zampini, Principal Investigator
- Lara Fontana, PhD Student
- Irune Fernández-Prieto, Research fellow
- Arianna Baccan, Master student
- Barbara Dellai, Master student
For a complete list see Massimiliano Zampini personal page
- Mirta Fiorio, Dipartimento di Neuroscienze, Biomedicina e Movimento, Università di Verona, Italy
- Flavia Gasperi, Fondazione Edmund Mach, Trento, Italy
- Federica Scarpina, I.R.C.C.S Istituto Auxologico Italiano, U.O. di Neurologia e Neuroriabilitazione dell’Ospedale S. Giuseppe di Piancavallo (VCO), Italy
- Ana Tajadura Jimenéz, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain