We have a broad interest in higher-level brain functions, their relation to lower-level computations, and the role of context.
- Study of relation between knowledge represented in neural networks and knowledge in humans;
- uncertainty and predictive processes: what are the principles that organize the brain’s responses to uncertainty, and how these support predictive processes;
- neurobiology of language: organization and interactions between brain systems that support language comprehension.
- Uri Hasson, Principal Investigator
- Le Minh Nhut Truong (Nhut)
- Anna Bavaresco (Research Assistant)
- Natalia Flechas (Intern)
- Dario Pesenti (Intern)
For a complete list see Uri Hasson personal page
Dr. Howard Nusbaum; the University of Chicago