TEACHING | Master's degree in Cognitive Science
All lectures for the first semester of the academic year 2021/2022 will be held in presence. All students can find the timetable for all lectures on the website EasyAcademy. Each classroom can be filled at 100% of its capacity and it will not be necessary to book a place in advance.
To access the locals of the University it will always be necessary to comply with the procedure of check-in e check-out using the UniTrentoApp, that uses a QR code that can be found in every entrance of the University buildings. We remind you that all university personal and all students have to own a valid Green Pass, in compliance with the law, and must always wear the required PPE (surgical facemasks) within the buildings of the University.
Procedure to access the classrooms of the Departement
Access to the University buildings is permitted only with a self-certification declaring the following:
- to have performed a self-assessment for any possible symptom of COVID 19 (lack of temperature higher than 37.5°C in the last 24 hours; lack of any symptom like cougher, conjunctivitis, sore muscles in the same periods, also with regard of any cohabitant; lack of any personal contact with people that have contracted COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.);
- to be aware of all the applicable laws regarding the containment of COVID-19;
- to be aware that to access the University buildings, all personal and students have to own and show the Green Pass during the verification executed by the Administration;
- this self-certification is produced through the usual application UniTrentoApp, that is configured in compliance with all privacy regulations, to enter and exit each building only after a check-in and a check-out.
It is not necessary to ask an authorization to access the University building to attend lectures. Further information can be found at the dedicated webpage.
Covid-19 | Last updated on 27 August 2021
Please remember that you must have a Covid-19 vaccine certificate (Green Pass) to access University buildings and that face masks must be worn at all times.
If you have a fever, continuous cough, shortness of breath, if you are waiting to be tested or have tested positive for the coronavirus, and if you are living with someone who has Covid-19 or is waiting to be tested, you must:
- stay at home;
- contact your doctor; or, call 112 and seek medical attention;
- inform immediately the director (or the administration) of your Department or your supervisor of your health status.
You can contact the Covid-19 contact person at UniTrento: email@example.com
Vaccines for the student community
The entire student community has had access to vaccines since July thanks to the collaboration between the University of Trento and the Provincial Health Care Services (APSS).
Read the information about how to book a vaccine appointment.
For more information, see the dedicated webpage