Our research is mainly focused on perception and attention in healthy individuals, with a lifespan perspective that encompasses young and older adults. We approach these topics by means of behavioral and EEG measures.
- Object individuation in young and older individuals: How does the visual system individuate multiple relevant objects simultaneously? Does aging have an impact on object individuation?
- Plasticity and aging: Can we improve cognition in the elderly? If so, what is the best method?
- Veronica Mazza, Principal investigator
- Sara Assecondi, Assistant professor
- Chiara Tagliabue, Research fellow
- Alessio Perinelli, Post-doctoral fellow
- Bernardo Villa Sánchez, Post-doctoral fellow
- Greta Varesio, Research assistant
For a complete list, see Research group webpage
For a complete list see Veronica Mazza personal page
- Strategic projects, University of Trento, 2018-2021 “The RARE (Reversing Aging and Resilience in the Elderly) Net”. P.I. Veronica Mazza;
- ITPAR (India-Trento Program for Advanced Research), 2018-2021. P.I. Jorge Jovicich.
- Debora Brignani,University of Brescia, Italy;
- Elena Gorbunova, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia;
- Matthias Muller, University of Leipzig, Germany.