Our research is mainly focused on perception and attention in healthy individuals, with a lifespan perspective that encompasses young and older adults. We approach these topics by means of behavioral and EEG measures.
- Object individuation in young and older individuals: How does the visual system individuate multiple relevant objects simultaneously? Does aging have an impact on object individuation?
- Plasticity and aging: Can we improve cognition in the elderly? If so, what is the best method?
- Veronica Mazza, Principal investigator
- Chiara Tagliabue, Research fellow
- Joseph Gabriele, Research collaborator
For a complete list see Veronica Mazza personal page
- Strategic projects, University of Trento, 2018-2020 “The RARE (Reversing Aging and Resilience in the Elderly) Net”. P.I. Veronica Mazza
- ITPAR (India-Trento Program for Advanced Research), 2018-2021. P.I. Jorge Jovicich
- Sara Assecondi, University of Birmingham, UK
- Debora Brignani, IRCSS Fatebenefratelli Brescia, Italy
- Elena Gorbunova, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
- Matthias Muller, University of Leipzig, Germany