CIMeC has partnership agreements with leading institutions across the globe. The Center privileges a deep relationship with similar research and teaching institutions to create impactful research, tap into specific knowledge, and create opportunities for our researchers and students to get invaluable experience.
- University of Groningen, NL
- University of Potsdam, DE
- University of Newcastle, UK
- MacQuarie University, Sydney, Australia
The Erasmus+ Programme allows professors, personnel and students of UniTrento to spend abroad in a partner university or another relevant organization in a country member of the Programme. A contribution for travel, room and board expenses is provided. Erasmus+ Indire National Agency acts as a bridge for the European Commission.
- UNIVERZITA KARLOVA V PRAGUE
- UNIVERSITÄT OSNABRUCK
- UNIVERSITY OF POTSDAM
- UNIVERSITÄT DES SAARLANDES
- EBERHARD-KARLS- UNIVERSITÄT TÜBINGEN
- RADBOUD UNIVERSITEIT NIJMEGEN
- UNIVERSIDAD DE GRANADA
- UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH
- RIJKSUNIVERSITEIT GRONINGEN
A bilateral agreement is an agreement signed by two universities which choose to become partners to achieve common specific aims related to: student mobility, joint research activities, common activities such as the organization of seminars or conferences, etc.
For more information see the page of UniTrento Bilateral Agreements