The activities orgranized by the CIMeC are diverse and numerous:
- Colloquia and Seminars, dedicated to faculty, researchers and PhD students;
- Workshops organized by the CIMEC and that put in evidence the international dimension of the CIMeC, created in order to promote collaborations between cognitive neuroscientists of international notoriety;
- Neuroscience&Society, scientific dissemination events, created in order to stimulate an interdisciplinary discussion on the social relevance of neuroscience;
- Scientific Cafè, conferences open to the public given by guest speakers, thought up in order to open the doors to the labs and to bring the local citizens closer to the studies conducted by the researchers of the CIMeC;
- Summer Schools, bringing together international students, young researchers, and experts with distinct scientific backgrounds, all sharing an interest in different aspects of cognitive neurosciences;
- Open Science Seminars, during which members of the national and international scientific community are called to discuss topics and progress related to open science;
- Other events are organized in collaboration with other universities, local entities and organizations.